Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia
Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia

Andaforex-Daftar Forex,Deposit,Dan Dapatkan Bonus Dengan Tool Forex Percuma 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trade higher time frame for getting the real insight of mark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index -> Forex & Stocks general Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamsmiths
Begineer

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Trade higher time frame for getting the real insight of mark Reply with quote

When you are trading in the market with your chart, there are different types of the time frame in the market. Many traders prefer to trade with the lower time frame. Lower time frame means it is showing the market movement in minutes. When you are trading with a lower timeframe, you will see that the market is very moving. It happens because it is showing the market movement in every minute. Day traders trade with the lower timeframe and they exit their trades in the same day.

Traders who have been in the Forex market for a long time, they advise the new traders to trade the market with a higher timeframe. It is not because lower timeframe pattern will be dazzled you with the movements, it is because higher timeframe provides the trader the real insight of the market movement. You can make all the pieces come together and develop an overall image of the market. Most of the professional traders in Singapore are trading the market in the higher time frame since they know this is one the easiest way to secure the best possible trades in the market. So if you truly want to become a profitable trader in the CFD trading industry then make sure that you trade the higher time frame with the reputed brokers like Saxo.

Higher timeframe is what makes you successful in the market
Day traders can make lots of money in Forex trading. They risk a big amount of their capital. But when you are a trader in the market and want to make a profit, you have to know what the overall market condition is. The lower timeframe will only more puzzled you. It is the higher time frame that will give you the real insight. Traders who have traded the market with higher timeframe find it easier than trading with a lower timeframe. You cannot eat a lot of burgers in 10 minutes. You can eat them when you are given more time. It is the same thing with the higher timeframe.

When traders are trading the market with a higher timeframe, they can analysis the market better. They also get information which consists of data from the market of a long time. All these helps the traders to analysis the market with a real insight. The market is not what it seems on the surface. It is the market depth that makes money and higher timeframe will help you to understand the market depth. The expert in the CFD trading industry always looks at the bigger picture of the market to execute the best possible trades. So in order to become a profitable trader in the forex market follow the path of the expert traders.

Solid trading strategy
Most of the novice traders in the CFD trading industry fail to achieve success due to their lack of trading knowledge. If you truly want to become a professional trader in the forex market then make sure that you learn the basic of the forex market very precisely. Itís true that mastering the art of forex trading is very complex but if you exhibit an extreme level of devotion then within a few months you can secure the best possible trades in the market. However, when you trade the live assets in the market itís very obvious that you will often have some losing trades. So make sure that you trade with proper risk management factors to survive the market in the long run.

Conclusion: When you are a forex trader, you should use the higher time frame to trade the market. It is more accurate and will make you a better trader over time. The Higher timeframe will give you more information to analysis the Forex market.[/b]
jenperr
Begineer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am really glad to see this help you provided here which will help me in future in cfd trading. As I can see you have good knowledge of CFD trading so, can you please help me in choosing the best cfd trading platform I have done some research myself but there are lots of cfd trading platforms and it is very hard to choosing the one good platform. So, if you help me in choosing one it will be great help.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index -> Forex & Stocks general Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: