Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia
Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia

Andaforex-Daftar Forex,Deposit,Dan Dapatkan Bonus Dengan Tool Forex Percuma 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 4 Indicators That You Need to Trade in the Forex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index -> Forex & Stocks general Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamsmiths
Begineer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:43 am    Post subject: Top 4 Indicators That You Need to Trade in the Forex Reply with quote

Foreign currency exchange trading or, in short, forex trading is the largest and most popular currency trading market in the world. It is the most liquid global currency market, and this reason leads more and more people to trade in this market. Everyone trades here in an aim to earn some more money. Another reason behind the vast popularity is its accessibility. There is a saying about this market that the forex market never sleeps. It is absolutely true, as the market is open for 5 days a week and 24 hours a day. As there is no waiting for the opening bell, the traders can trade in their convenient time.

It seems that earning through the foreign exchange market is the easiest shortcut to earn money, but the reality is something different. Yes, you can earn money in this market, but for that you need to have patience and a proper strategy. There are different forex indicators available in the market that will help you to trade forex successfully. This article will give you a clear conception about the technical indicators and the importance of using them.

1. Trend Following Tool:
The very first indicator that can be used to make money is the trend following indicator. This tool greatly helps in recognising the direction of the major trends, and also takes an initiative to gain profit by trading towards the trendís direction. It is often misinterpreted by most traders, and they use it as separate trading systems. This tool directs you whether you should enter a long position or a short position. It is better to use the simplest trend following method that is the moving average crossover.

2. Trend Confirmation Tool:
If you have a trend following tool that directs you whether the given currency pair is up or down, you need to be sure about the reliability of the trend following tool. As the trend following tools can be changed in difficult situations, it is better to gauge if the current trend following indicator is right or not. Here lies the importance of trend confirmation tool. Almost like a trend following tool, this tool may or may not generate specific buy and sell signals. But, these tools help you to decide a profitable decision.

If the trend following tool as well as the trend confirmation tool shows you positive signals, you can trade confidently as a trader.

3. Overbought or Oversold Tool:
Once the trend is determined to be bullish, it is your choice whether to buy into strength or buy into weakness. With the help of an overbought/oversold indicator, the traders can decide to get in trade as quickly as possible, and as soon as an uptrend and downtrend is confirmed, the traders can consider entering the trade.

4. Profit Taking Tool:
A profit taking tool is the last type of forex trading indicator that helps the trader to determine when to take a profit on a winning trade. In terms of profit taking tool, you have many choices available. In fact, in this category it is possible to fit three day RSI. In other words, it can be said that it is possible to gain profit if the three day RSI rises to a high level of 80 or more.
serenalt
Begineer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am so glad to see your tips here which are useful for all the traders. Well, actually I am searching for the UFX reviews and If you can help me in this. It will be a great help.

Thanks!
jenperr
Begineer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello serena, I would like to suggest you find some reviews online and their social media pages where you know better about them and what their customers think about them. I also did the same and checked all the TraderVC reviews to know that they are a good broker or not. and I found my answers and working with them with good responses.

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index -> Forex & Stocks general Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: