Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia
Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia

Andaforex-Daftar Forex,Deposit,Dan Dapatkan Bonus Dengan Tool Forex Percuma 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6 Tips to prepare your hair for summer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index -> Health & Lifestyle general Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pamelabaker90
Begineer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: 6 Tips to prepare your hair for summer Reply with quote

Blanked Ezekiel, hairstylist Studio Blanc Collection (RJ) teaches tricks and essential care to prepare the hair for the arrival of summer. Bet on serum kneading the wires to give the effect Beach.

Summer requires essential care to maintain the beauty of the yarn. So it is time to give special attention to the hair, to display a beautiful and flawless production during summer 2014.

"To have healthy strands, the first step is to cut off the ends and not giving up the leave-in conditioner with sunscreen," recommends Blanked Exile, hairstylist Studio Blanc Collection (RJ).

Expert Tips
1 Use cold water for washing the hair.
2 Look for moisturizing the strands with products based on vitamin E; 3. Avoid taps;
4. Prefer to use the serum to knead the wires to give the beach effect;
5. Replace the conditioner for a mask when you go to the beach or the pool,
6 Use shampoo and conditioner solar protection not to fade in the sun

The product promises to leave bright and soft wires as on the 1st day of coloring, the color protected for up to 45 washes Brightness Activator X Vitamins Color Sublime.

The product protects against external effects and seals the cuticle to extend the color and keep the strands healthy, soft and with a radiant glow.
jamessmith
Begineer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your tips is so Good and i will definitely use it.
TedBronson
Begineer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice tips, thanks for sharing. I'm going to give my hair red ombre color. I wanted to give it a try for a long time and researched about many amazing red ombre hair styles. But I have some questions. Saloon isn't a choice, sadly.Right now my hair is dark brown with part light brown in the inner sides.The result I want is Red going down to blond/light brown. I got myself hair bleach, splat red dye (all I could find ), and L'Oreal ombre kit My plan is to bleach (it hurts my heart too besides hair) - dye red- and the ombre.
OR
Same process without bleach.
Any suggestions and/or predictions of what I could end up with?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index -> Health & Lifestyle general Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: