Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia
Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia

Andaforex-Daftar Forex,Deposit,Dan Dapatkan Bonus Dengan Tool Forex Percuma 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reasons to Trade Foreign Exchange

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index -> Forex & Stocks general Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamsmiths
Begineer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Reasons to Trade Foreign Exchange Reply with quote

Forex trading is one of the most sure-fire ways to make money in this world. The system of Futures trading in the stock market was a pioneer in the category of earning quick money by predicting trends and movements. And now it has the forex or foreign exchange market for company. Now, there’s a warning at the outset: It’s probable that one might stand to lose as much as they stand to gain in the market, and a gain, unless locked in moments after achieved, can turn to a loss. While it’s a mistake to perceive the FX market as a one-track golden-egg-laying hen, it is true that there are a lot of benefits to be had from it. Below are described some of those benefits:

It is very liquid: the forex market is extremely liquid in terms of cash, and it usually remains so for 24-hours a day, unlike the stock market. This means that huge volumes of currency can be traded. And since they’re being traded in mostly cash, it impacts the value of the currencies very minimally. Viewed in this respect, the Forex market is more stable than most other 24*7 markets.

Leverage: It is possible to trade in margin if you have a limited capital. This means, that you can borrow money from your broker/brokerage and keep it in an account (known as the ‘margin account’), following which you can buy large amounts of currency with using a very limited amount of money. By trading in margin and using leverage, you stand to gain much more than you normally would in case you used your own capital in entirety. On the downside, if the specific currency’s value is to crash in respect to the other currency unit of a particular pair, then you would lose a lot more than you normally would have.
jenperr
Begineer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am so glad that you have shared this information here which would definitely help the beginners to know that why forex trading is good. Well, I can here to know that if you have any information about KayaFX forex trading platform which has so great reviews and I am kind of like to start trading there but it is good to know from the somebody I know. So, please tell me.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index -> Forex & Stocks general Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: