Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia
Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia

Andaforex-Daftar Forex,Deposit,Dan Dapatkan Bonus Dengan Tool Forex Percuma 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wedding Photographer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index -> Love And Relationship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sakuraginaruto
Begineer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Wedding Photographer? Reply with quote

Wedding photography is one of the most in demand service of all time. Couples nowadays prefer to ask for pre-nuptial photography sessions and wedding video coverage and photography. This is the reason why the industry is growing. Camera versions are instantly improving too. And the growth is absolutely fast. I love this kind of job for the fact that I love to see happy couples finally taking their vows. It make me believe that through love did exist despite the fact of the growing number of divorced couple nowadays.
morgan78
Begineer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wedding photographer is not just any photographer who comes along to take some photographs and they should be able to connect in a friendly way.

Last edited by morgan78 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
kashif
Begineer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Wedding Photographer Reply with quote

Hi....
I am wedding photographer...If have batter suggestion about photography so you can tell me....

Wedding portfolio
wilsson22
Begineer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah wedding photography is most demanding services. I had booked best photography service. I havelooking extremely marvelous in my wedding album. It was one of the best experiences for me having party at great venue.

Last edited by wilsson22 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
TedBronson
Begineer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a photographer, and what I have learned is that what really matters more than the equipment is the person using the equipment. Don't get me wrong, you definitely need the proper equipment to get the pictures you want, but it is useless if you do not know what you are doing.
Varrine38
Begineer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I agree that wedding photography is most demanded event services of all time. But this is quite challenging task. I am also learning event photography from the most reputed Port Macquarie Photographer.
jasonwills
Begineer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varrine38 wrote:
Yeah I agree that wedding photography is most demanded event services of all time. But this is quite challenging task. I am also learning event photography from the most reputed Port Macquarie Photographer.

Hello there,
I totally agree with you.
As an event photographer, I know that wedding photography is not an easy task, but Wedding photography is important because it will capture your day, it will capture your memories, it will tell a story, and not just any story, it will tell a beautiful story of your special day, a day you will never forget. A story that you can show friends and family, your kids, and grandchildren, something you will have and can treasure forever.
What do you think Is it right or not??
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Online Forum Andaforex Malaysia Forum Index -> Love And Relationship All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: